On my previous post, I shared the recipe for my coconut rice and I mentioned I made some Thai curry sauce to go with it, Here’s the recipe for it.
- 1 whole butternut squash (peeled, deseeded and cut in cubes)
- 4 chicken fillets (roughly sliced)
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 500g canned chick peas (sieved and rinsed)
- Heat oil in a big sauce pan over medium heat and sauté the chicken in it for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the green paste and onions, continually stirring.
- Pour in the butternut squash.
- Dissolve the stock cube in hot water and pour it into the pan.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chick peas and let it simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and Serve the sauce with rice.
Now you can seat back and enjoy your coconut rice with your sauce.